Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other
activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they
voluntarily submit such information to us. The legal basis for processing the personal information is consent from the Users. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site to gather data with regard to the performance and usage of the website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
RTM Lines may collect and use Users information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service — The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience — We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site — We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature — To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails — We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their shipment. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. User may at any time unsubscribe from receiving future emails by contacting CustomerService@rtmlines.com. We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of any personal information and or transaction information and data stored on our Site. Personal data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not disclose, sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others unless this is required by law. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes
outlined above under “How we use collected information”.
Third party websites
RTM accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other web site which may be accessed through this web site.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy.